ABB develops as the first company in the world a system of electric buses which can be charged wireless. For the power flash charging of the buses carrying large numbers of passangers are merely 15 seconds enough, therefore there is no need for overhead lines as in the case of the trolleys.
On 1st of May (Wednesday) the Nádor - subway and it´s environs will be taken into possession again by environmentally – friendly vehicle - wonders. The noble competition of the 45 alternatively driven vehicles promises to be an interesting professional event, likewise a nice family programme as well.
Utilizing it's experiences gained in Formula – 1 McLaren has created it's newest sportcar. Though the P1 is even more forward – pointing even than the racing cars, because such an innovative hibrid drive like it has, may appear in the F1 only a few years later.
BMW and Mercedes – Benz are working on the prototype of an electric powered city minicar together: the aim of the development running on the Technical University Munich is to create such a city minicar which is the more lightweighted, but also safe at the same time.
The introduction of Audi A3 e – tron has much more of significance than we would think at first hearing. Namely the petrol – electric hybrid is the prototype of an entire „modell – troop": and if the Audi got it, then any other versions (which are built on that stunning many – sided floor panel giving it's basics) can be equipped with this modern drivetrain. And just to prove how truth this is: the Germans are already at step two...
- The new generation of electric buses – flash charging at the bus stops July. 24.
- ALTrace in Győr – a clean race for a livelier future May. 1.
- The hybrid McLaren strives for track record March. 29.
- Something in what BMW and Mercedes – Benz are also in agreement March. 18.
- The environment is also in suit protectable March. 12.
- Electric buses on the airport of Hamburg March. 6.
- The „hybrid – bag” has opened at the Volkswagen Group March. 1.
- The past inside, the future outside February. 28.
- Groundless energy February. 19.
- The production of the Smart Electric Drive has been launched February. 6.
- Already in the times of our fathers January. 26.
- Not All Apparent Alternatives are Viable Ones January. 23.
Do you know what happens if a Porsche touches into the socket? We aren't joking, the Germans think it seriously...
The european transport depends on a large scale on the imported crude oil, therefore a newly appointed strategy of the Union aims the development and integration of the charging station network of the alternativ fuels.